Everything you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favored travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa is an electronic travel authorization created for citizens that want to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application procedure to obtain new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This all new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several requirements the holidaymakers need to take into account in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you need to find out if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, ensure that you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure to get a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you have the online visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When travelling with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all the vacationers, but every one of them need to accomplish and also sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Please remember you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you made a decision to take a number of travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you should apply for it beforehand. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime necessary.